University student narrowly escapes death as his room’s ceiling collapses | By: Adebayo Akinkunmi
A pupil of the Lead College, Ibadan has escaped dying by whiskers after his room’s ceiling collapsed.
In response to stories, the coed was sleeping within the room however had managed to flee earlier than the ceiling got here tumbling down.
Different college students within the hostel who captured the incident expressed their shock over how fortunate the occupant was and used the medium to name out the varsity, which is a personal establishment of upper studying in Oyo state.
AREWANMU and its contents are protected by COPYRIGHT LAW (DMCA) with high-priority response rate. We are known as blog, We blog about entertainments and other related. Kindly note that some of our posts might contain some other external links to other website, which will also stand as an affiliate links/form of advertisement. We are careful with the type of link we share together with our post contents, therefore we also advice our dear readers to be careful when visiting those link, for some of them might be redirected to an adult site which may bridge your personal law. For more, read our Disclaimer for more details..